For London South Bank University Team, I have developed a number of the central elements of the programme. This includes:
- Designing and delivery of a three day core concepts of quality course for GPs and other practice staff.
- Supporting the development of data systems to capture the rate of failure demand which GPs encounter.
- On-site coaching of individual general practices as part of a ‘lab’ group of practices. Helping practices with workload and flow pressures. This results in practices being able to reduce GP costs whilst providing a fundamental improvement in access.
- Co-delivering communities of practice to develop and spread learning in a sustainable way.
- Senior stakeholder engagement and clinical leadership interventions.